The history of PHOTOTECH
PHOTOTECH is a federal level company with representative offices in the countries of the Customs Union and it has 30 years experience in the field of development, production and installation of fireproof, security and special glazing. Our unique developments allow to solve problems unattainable for most foreign and Russian manufacturers. The company has 12 patents and over 150 certificates of conformity in its arsenal.
Establishment of the company as a small company under the Institute of Chemical Physics of the USSR Academy of Sciences.
Series production of composite laminated safety glass was established.
Additional production site for fire protection glazing was launched.
The first fireproof profile system in Russia, PHOTOTECH STOPFIRE, was developed and patented.
Our products were recommended by the Gosstroy of the Russian Federation.
Production of fire-resistant liquid glass SHIELD.
- Series production of all-glass fireproof glass was developed and launched;
- A unique translucent floor REI60 with the bearing capacity of 400 kg/m2 was installed in the Hermitage;
- Design of 4-meters-high steel fireproof doors for "Rabochiy i Kolkhoznitsa" pedestal was implemented.
The development of a partition wall with unique EIW 120 fire resistance took place.
- Developed and patented electrically heated fire-resistant glazing;
- Production facilities for electrically heated and smart glass with adjustable transparency were launched.
The company became a member of the national association of the Russian Glass Union, the Russian Union of Builders and a partner of the Russian Union of Designers.
- We were included in ROSATOM's suppliers register (BAT base);
- Development and production launch of gel-free fireproof glass units of enormous size - 3x3 meters;
- Development of REI30 translucent coating with a load of 230 kg/m2.
- A patent for the fire-resistant structure for roofing was received;
- Production complex was upgraded by equipping with new modern equipment: automatic assembly lines, tempering and triplexing furnaces.
Production of structural fire-resistant glazing was launched.
Commercialization of developed innovative fire-resistant architectural glass FT Solar, FT Thermo, FT Multi.